Slough Cycling and Athletic Club – One of the earliest Athletic Clubs formed in the 1880's.

Following the First World War the Club amalgamated with Slough Harriers and Slough AC to become Slough AC.
There was no track in Slough and hence the Club was essentially a distance running unit with a number of successes in the North of the Thames Cross Country Championships in the 1930's.

The Club fell into decline after the Second World War with the drift of members to the newly formed Eton AC. Regenerated in the early 1960's with a base on Datchet Recreation Ground.

Windsor & Eton AC: Formed as Eton AC in 1948 training at the Eton College Track on the site of the Club's current home. Moved to Windsor in the early 1950's and took on the name of Windsor & Eton AC.

Windsor, Slough & Eton AC : Formed in 1968 by the amalgamation of Windsor & Eton AC and Slough AC to coincide with the advent of League Athletics and a new Clubhouse on Vansittart Road Recreation Ground. The provision of an all weather track in the early 70's saw an immediate improvement in the Club's fortunes. Moved their base to the Thames Valley Athletics Centre in 2000.

Feltham AC : Formed in 1956 following the construction of Feltham Arena.

Borough of Hounslow AC : Feltham AC changed their name to Borough of Hounslow AC in 1978. The Club were a major force in the 80's and 90's with numerous internationals amongst the membership.

Windsor Slough Eton & Hounslow AC: Formed in 2001 by the amalgamation of Windsor Slough & Eton AC and Borough of Hounslow AC following the opening of the Thames Valley Athletic Centre.

Thames Valley Athletic Centre: The facilities that you see today were formally opened by our Patron H.R.H. the Duke of Edinburgh on May 24th 1999, after many years of fund raising. Set in the historic grounds of Eton College, it is one of the very best facilities in the country.